14 December 2006

Ready for Christmas

Jenn and I sat in the living room and wrapped presents for several hours last night after the boys went to bed. It was so great to put them under the tree and not see that bare little tree anymore. We still have some more things to wrap up, but we got a really good start. We wrapped all the kids gifts (except the boys) and got my families stuff finished. We still have a couple of things to buy this weekend, but then we are finished! She talked me into letting her open her gift early. It wasn't all that hard, since I was wanting her to see it and make sure she liked it. She does! :) I got her an anniversary band. She has been wanting something more dainty and feminine than the rings we got this summer. I am just glad that I did ok. *whew* LOL

No comments: