13 May 2007

Bad Day

Well, the boys woke us up at like 6 am on Mother's Day! That was so sweet of them, huh? On top of that, one dog had the runs and the other one had peed in the den (thank god for wood floors). So we got up, cleaned up the mess, fed the boys and put on a movie for them and went back to bed for a couple of hours.

I had a dull headache all day long. Jenn's laptop isn't working right and I was just grouchy all day. It seemed like nothing turned out the way that I wanted it to.

We did play some games with the boys, though, and watch a movie together and that was nice. I didn't, however, get the new blinds up in the sun room (just one, there's another left). But it was nice that we got that room cleaned out and re-arranged on Saturday.

I wish I had more vacation time because after this week, I would love to take a few days off.

But some good news, an old friend applied for a position at my office and got an offer. I think he is going to take it. I hope so. I think it would be a great thing for our office. He has lots of experience.

No comments: