04 June 2007

My Weekend


We have had the LONGEST weekend! But it was pretty good.


Jenn's sister and brother came up from Austin on Friday afternoon. We had a bbq Friday night and got up EARLY on Saturday morning to do the Diabetes Walk at the Zoo. The boys had a blast and our team ended up raising about $1100, so that was cool. It had rained and was VERY humid out, ugh.After that, we had some lunch and went to the pool to cool off for awhile. I slathered SPF 50 on both E and I, but we got too much sun on our cheeks, nose and shoulders.


When everyone went to White Water Bay on Sunday, E and I went to Chickasha to see my family. It was fun. We flew a kite, played in the spillway of the pond (they got a ton of rain) and saw my grandparents and 2 of my aunts.We didn't get home until late last night and I had to work this morning and the boys started swim lessons this morning too. Jenn's family is going home this afternoon, I think. It was good to see them.

No comments: