06 November 2007

Holiday Shopping!

Ok. Jenn and I have just started making a list for all of our holiday shopping. I would really like to get it all done by the end of this month. I like to have it done and over with ASAP! Plus, when you can do it earlier, you can do it online - my favorite way to shop. If you shop online, be sure and get your online shopping coupons before you start buying.

I do tons of my shopping online at Target. They have everything for everyone on your list. I found some great things for the boys: toys, Razor scooters and clothes, all online. There are tons of free shipping coupons and there is also 15% off furniture, which is great, because Jenn and I have our eye on a sofa table there.

I also love Overstock.com. There are endless deals there, and then if you have coupons on top of that - WOW! There is a great coupon there now for new customers - free shipping on your order! That saves a lot of money, right there.

One of the best things about holiday giving, is getting people something they love at a price that I love!

No comments: