02 December 2007

Christmas Cards!

I am so excited! Guess what came in the mail today?! Our Christmas cards that we ordered from VistaPrint! They are so adorable! I just love them and they were so easy to make. They have wonderful photo cards where you upload your own photos from your computer to their templates. And there are tons of templates to choose from. I made about 5 different versions of our card and have a very difficult time choosing what I wanted to do. That was really the hardest thing about making them.

I have used VistaPrint for several other things, like calendar magnets with the boys picture on them. We are putting them in Christmas cards this year. They are great for the fridge and have the whole 2008 calendar on them!

We have some postcards and done personalized photo calendars there before, too. I just love the calendars. Again, there are always different templates to choose from and then you upload your photos and pick whatever photo you want for the cover and each month. I love the calender that we did recently and cannot wait for 2008 so we can start using it! The boys love it, because their pictures are on every page!

Both Jenn and I have printed business cards at their site, too. And the first 250 were free! Even better! They have sales and free give-aways all the time, so you can sample things and if you like them (which I always do) you can buy more.

No comments: