21 May 2007

Whew! What a week!

I have been out of pocket the last few days because of our annual state conference at work. We start on Wednesday, getting everything ready at the conference center. The conference started on Thursday morning and ran until almost 5pm. We then have our awards banquet that we have to get ready for while there is a little social hour going on. The banquet runs from 7-9pm and then we have to clean up afterwards. I was so tired.

Then back at the conference center at 8am on Friday, until 1:30pm, then we had to load up the truck and bring everything back over to the office. But I got out at 3pm, and picked up E from school, so that was great!Soccer practice got cancelled Friday, so we took the kids to see Shrek the Third and they had fun. It was alright, but not as good as the first two (in my opinion).

We had a soccer game at 9am on Saturday morning. The boys played really well and won the game. So far, we are undefeated! WOOT! After the game, we went home and let the boys take a little siesta before E's birthday party. We got to Chuck E. Cheese about 11:45 and got all set up. E's cake was very cool - Darth Vadar!

After the party, we took M home and went home to vegg out! I was so beat. The boys played Xbox and played with E's new toys (lots of Star Wars action figures) and Jenn took a nap. I played Chocolatier on my computer and won! Yay! I never seem to win any of those games and Jenn beats them really fast!

Sunday, we did laundry and cleaned house in the morning and then we had a soccer game at 1:45. The boys played well again and yes, we won! They got their trophies for the season and they were very proud of them. We start t-ball next week, I believe!

We went to Chickasha to see my parents and my sister and nephew, who flew in from Dallas. It was so good to see W! He has gotten so big and was walking everywhere. It was just so cute. He is getting the cutest little ringlet curls in the back of his hair. Just precious! We stayed out there pretty late and didn't get home until close to 10pm, but the boys had a blast. We popped them into the tub and then they were out like lights.

No comments: