07 January 2008

Migraine

I feel like I haven't even had a weekend off. I got a migraine on Saturday morning and struggled with it until Sunday night. It was horrible! I am not the kind of person who usually gets headaches, let alone a migraine. I have had a couple of the past 6 months though and they are terrible. I cannot imagine having to deal with them more frequently.

So, other than that, we did go get some BBQ from Leo's on Saturday for lunch. E ate about 5 huge ribs, some beans and fried bologna! It was really good. Jenn took him to meet some a friend and her kids at the park yesterday, because the weather was so nice. They were gone a few hours and I took a nap and woke up with just a dull pain.

I have a massage scheduled for tomorrow *jumps up and down* and I am hoping that will help relieve some tension.

No comments: