26 March 2008

Upcoming Conference


I cannot believe that our annual state conference is just a week away! We are usually stressed out and running around like chickens with our heads cut off, but things are really calm this year. Maybe it is because I don't have as much to do with it as I have in year's past, but I just finished up the certificates for the conference attendess and now I am going to start on name badges. We have about 250 people registered to attend.

I think it is going to be a really great conference this year. We had used the same format for years and years and this year, we sort of shook things up. We are having 10 speakers, instead of 5 and we are not doing an Awards dinner, but a luncheon.

I will let you know how it goes. I will probably be MIA next week. LOL

No comments: