23 October 2008

*SIGH*

Well, it has been a week and a half already, but it is only Thursday. Ever feel like that? It has been the longest 3 days. Everyone at the office is having a hard time getting motivated, I think. There is so much crap to wade through besides doing our regular, everyday jobs. I am having a hard time getting up and coming in every morning. Part of me does wish that one of the jobs that I sent my resume to would have panned out and I could have just exited with apologies. But so far, I have received a couple of "due to the economic climate, we are no longer hiring for this position..." letters and an interview for something, that after talking with the person about the position, I do not even want to do.

I had been planning to start back to school at University of Oklahoma this January, but I am starting to feel so overwhelmed with everything else, I am thinking of post-poning that until the summer or fall. Jenn doesn't want me to, but I just don't see how I can have the energy to do it right now. I am just so down. Plus, she is trying to get into Oklahoma City University for January, and I want to make sure that we can afford for her to go there and I don't know if we can if I am also going to OU.


Blech. I cannot believe I am voluntarily going to attend OU. LOL


Go Pokes!

1 comment:

Alexis Jacobs said...

Hang in there ((hugs))