22 January 2009

Late Nights

I haven't been this way in years and years, but I am staying up until 3 and 4 in the mornings every "night". I just cannot sleep. I am exhausted by 7pm, but wide awake by 10pm and up to all hours of the night. I know that between my blackberry and my laptop, I am online more of the day than not. Probably not good.

Sheryl asked me if I thought I was depressed. I think she probably hit the nail on the head. I am glad she is honest. I hadn't been too honest with myself. I am feeling that way. Nothing major, but it has gone on for more than a few weeks now.

Work sucks. I am so disappointed in all the things I am finding out and it makes it so hard for me to continue putting my heart into my job. I come home and feel like I am pulled in several different directions and really, by the time I am home, I am so tired, I don't want to move.

Something's gotta give. But what?

No comments: