08 March 2009

Where did the time go?

Wow. I don't know where the past few weeks have gone. It has been a whirlwind! The boys are playing soccer and had their first game yesterday. They both played well and their team won 2-1. They were excited about that. We went to Chickasha after the game and saw my sis, nephew, cousin and her kids. The kids had a blast playing and E ended up spending the night.

Jenn and I went to Norman and drove through several neighborhood (like we do when we are there) and still have our heart set on the Vineyard. It is just the look and feel that we like and we just haven't found it anywhere else. We met with the builder Friday and looked at lots over there. We have narrowed it down to 2 and Jenn said she found her "dream house" - one of the homes we looked at while over there. It is already sold, but the floor plan is pretty close to perfect for us. It's all just moving a little too fast for me.

So last night, we drove around Norman and checked out other neighborhoods, because I think it is important to check out other options. Then we went to Barnes & Noble and spent our birthday gift cards. Thanks Mom and Dad! And we went to Best Buy to look at cameras because ours is old and dying and we wanted something nice and new for Disney World next week. Next week! Wow. Cannot believe it's almost here!

We went out to Riverwind and played blackjack and then had dinner and came home and had a great night in. Life is good.

Oh, and I am going to be going back to school at OU in the fall. I have officially been accepted. I have 33 hours left for my BA. It will take longer than I hoped, though, because I just don't have the time to take more than 6 hours a semester and work and have a family and a life. But I guess I can handle it taking 3 years. Then onto my Masters!

2 comments:

Alexis Jacobs said...

Can't wait to hear what you guys decide to do house wise. How exciting!

Have a good time in Disney!

Patti said...

That is so awesome. I'm, of course, reading this after your trip, but I do hope you ladies find the house of your dreams!