15 July 2009

IsaGenix

So I started a new thing a week ago. It is a product by IsaGenix called IsoLean. It is a shake that I have for breakfast and lunch. I started it on July 8 and although I don't have a scale to weigh myself on, I am thinking that I have lost a little bit of weight because my face is looking thinner and my pants are fitting me a little better. I am praying that it works and that I can stick to it.

Two people I know have both lost 25 pounds using the IsoGenix products. I am wanting to do 4x that in the next year. I think that is a pretty attainable goal. I think that if I can loose 20 or 30 pounds, then I will be able to start adding more exercise into my routine. As of right now, my knees are hurting so much, it is just hard to do much of anything. I do swim some, but the next day is murder, my knees hurt so much.

No comments: