11 February 2010

House Hunting

Jenn and I spent the afternoon in Edmond looking at houses. I think we looked at 12. It was a long day, but we had a really good time with Monty and I think he has a very good idea about what we want and need. I think we probably have a better idea of that too.

We have been looking at 3 bedrooms as well as 4 and I know that if we do get a 3 bd house, we will need a bonus room or something extra. It just won't be enough.

We found things that were ok, that we hated and a few that we really liked, but nothing jumped out at us and said "This is it!". We have plans to look in Norman on Saturday afternoon. I hope we find something great, because we really like Norman. Although, I know if we don't find something on Saturday, we have plenty of time to find something. We don't even want to move until after school is out in May.

No comments: