13 November 2005

Update

It has been awhile.... The kids and I trick or treated with Linda, Kathy and Zach on Halloween. They did really well. We still have tons of candy! We have been busy with all kinds of stuff. M is doing Campfire Girls. I have been helping with the CASA stuff for Grady/Caddo Counties as well as the usual stuff.

My laptop has been down again, due to the puppy eating the A/C adaptor. The last time I got one the next day. This time, I am still waiting. They said it would be here on or before the 16th... it couldn't come sooner. I cannot stand sitting at the desktop. I am so spoiled with that lap top. I miss it terribly. I have been online much all week.

Had a good weekend. E and I had fun. Am looking forward to getting back to the office - what a nerd I am !

No comments: