07 October 2007

Lazy Sunday

We have been watching all the stuff we have been DVR'd all week long. I had about 4 episodes of Ghosthunters. I love that show! I heard the boys playing "ghosthunters" later on in the day. One of them said "Shhhh! I heard a strange tapping!" and then the other said "Let's go find some ghosts!" and they went running off into the back room. Next thing you know, they will be asking for an EMF detector, Infrared Thermal Scanner and a night vision camera! LOL

They were good episodes, too, especially one at a baby store in San Francisco where they caught some voices on tape and I actually got goose bumps hearing it. Freaky! Jenn knows some people here local that are ghost hunters. I think it is very interesting. I have always been intrigued by paranormal activity and research.

No comments: