27 December 2007

My nephew...

is just a cutie-patootie! He will be 2 in March! I cannot believe how fast he is growing up. My sister and nephew came up from Dallas to my parents house and spent several days, while my BIL was out hunting.
My cousin, her husband and 4 children also came, so it was crazy-wild with kids! But it was so much fun. My grandfather seemed to really love having all the little kids running around the house, playing and being wild! All the boys sat down with me and watched Star Wars VI: Return of the Jedi. Even T, the little 3 year old. He was all about E and followed him around all day long. It was so cute!

E decided he wanted to stay with Nonnie and Pop for a couple of nights, so I ran to the store to get a few things and while I was there, picked up a TON of clearance items for all the kids. E had taken his iDog and J was fascinated by it and I found him one, too. He was so excited when he got it! I was glad.




No comments: